Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring Break Frenzy... AZ style







Spring break was full of fun adventures. Hangin out with the fam. Choosing the wrong night to sleep over cause fire alarms were going off in the middle of the night... luckily with no fire! Doing homework. And just plain out playing!






Eating, shopping, being a mechanic and going to the park with friends...


Sunsplash with my peeps as well as watchin the kids swimming lessons.




And don't forget... catchin some rays you don't see in Utah!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Woods: said...

We had so much fun with you! Thanks so much for coming with us to the park and indulging my kids with ICEE treats and fun rides! You are so fabulous! I love that we get to stay in touch! K, and I'm so glad the orange cream stuff worked out! You'll have to email me what you whipped up so I can try it! Love ya!

michelle said...

freak! finally new picks on this thing! and of course a most attractive one of me, your dearest sister :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marni said...

no you did not seriously post that picture. what the brights? You forgot to mention cart thievery in you spring break summary. You know i love you. thanks for hanging with me and making everything a laugh. Trys & I miss you madly.