Saturday, October 25, 2008

And finally... something


Life has had its fair share of challenges for me in 2008, but finally, something looking up! I have applied for Child Life internships after internships and nothing. But last week I decided to fly down to Arizona for an internship interview, not having very high hopes. Well... this week I got a phone call and an offer! I HAVE AN INTERNSHIP! Finally! It's at Banner Children's at Banner Desert Hospital in Mesa. It was kind of funny though because I was so excited, yet so sad. God is probably thinking I am hard to please! I'm excited for the adventure back to Arizona after being gone for 8 years, but I am sad to leave some of the most amazing friends and brother in the world. I feel bad for those of you who don't know them, because they are truly amazing. They have made such a strong influence in my life and have given me precious memories to cherish. You are loved and will be missed... I better have some visitors!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

yeah! we are so excited for you - congrats, congrats! where are you going to live?

Woods: said...

Oh my gosh. Seriously. The month I leave AZ you nail an internship there!!? How fair is that? Hopefully we'll be back in June for good. Congrats! That's really great!

michelle said...

wahoo! get jess to move down with you & maybe I'll buy you that place on Tempe Town Lake :}

tutus n bowties said...

You better believe you will be missed just as much if not more! You speak of amazing friends...I think it's only because you set the bar and everyone just tries to be as good as a friends as you are.