Sunday, November 23, 2008

but then, they're all proved wrong by MASSIVE VICTORY!!


GO UTES!!! 12 AND 0!!!!! sorry byu... UTAH IS #1!!! No doubt about that...the shirt that tells it all...the lucky 12 shoes...the day I've been waiting for... BYUers leaving with 13 minutes left in the 4th quarter...

My buddy swoop (I managed to take the pic in enough time to push him over me)...

I rushed the field of undefeatedness and met up with my bros :)...
My Man, Casteel...

the CHAMPIONS SPEECH...





AND ONE SWEET VID TO TOP IT OFF!!! GO UTES!

3 comments:

tutus n bowties said...

So I'm super excited to hang out again even though it may be the last time for awhile... and now I'm crying!

Green River High School said...

Kris... you kill me! You're so funny. I love it. Man, I agree with Syd. This SUCKS. Do you and Jess REALLY need to move to such a big city?! Not only that.. A city SO far away!? Grrr.

Kris said...

Dearest friends... this is not the end! And,... we are just giving you girls all the more reasons to do the sweetest girl trip of your lives!!!! J and I will get it all ready to go!