Monday, December 15, 2008

Friends Forever


Some friends come and some friends go,
and some friends you'll just have forever ya know?!!

I had a going away party with some of my closest friends in Utah.
I don't know how I got so lucky to have these people in my life.
I am truly blessed.

Thank you for:
-being there for me through my ups and downs
-making me laugh
-building a lifetime of memories... and more to come one day!
-listening
-being examples in the gospel... you give me strength to go on
- being adventurous
-being hotel central for all my commuting through the years
-being my biggest supporters
-always up for a good time
-sticking with me through my break ups!
-having so many fun eats and treats and parties
-your continuous love
-giving more to me than I could ever ask for!

I could never thank you enough... now... come and visit me!!!

Adam sportin is support

why not do a pyramid of fun... right?!

My most frequent hotel owners... Mel and Kirk

the big applers with Lynds! Thanks for the cute apple prez girl!

and what is a party without a little rockband?

the old roomies

And for sure why not spoil me by taking me to my favorite restaurant... the Melting Pot! Yum!

Bon Voyage!


5 comments:

Brittanie said...

So fun to see familiar faces. I think this new adventure is awesome! I am sure tough but good too. We are in Minneapolis and I have no idea how far NY is but if you are ever in the area, you are welcome to visit!

Good Luck! Can't wait to see some of the adventures ahead.

Sara said...

Oh fun! So how come I am not mentioned in this best friends forever bit, eh?! Just kidding! I love u girls, and wish we could have spent more time together! U will be missed!!! Maybe this will settle the stuff with Jeff once and for all!!

Green River High School said...

Kris.. Missing you already! Glad we could come and hang out. As we said earlier... SEE YA LATER!!!
Heart you!

Chappell Family said...

I was missing you, but now even MORE!! But what a good reason to come visit NY! I need more of an update on you, so email me, I want to know!!! MISS YOU!!! and so does Jared!

tutus n bowties said...

Come Back to Me!! I miss you! So does Adam...