Sunday, May 31, 2009

Duck, Duck, .... Beach!

me and my roadie girl takin off

crazy amount of lds singlesgot to meet up with singles from the cruise. there were 7 of us there! a fun little reunion! this was my boyfriend... i denied him, but he kept being my friend. i also played on a volleyball team for the tournament... we lost, but it was fun. I have sand burns to prove it!

our crew...

beachin it up!i made peeps stay up for the sunrise. court and i are the only ones that made it! do you see how wide awake i am... nutso! wouldn't be a party without some jammin and moves from the amazing kris!
goin for a cruise in the vw beatle! so fun.

the casa= mega times!

the house backed up to the ocean, so you looked out all those windows and there she was!some of the last remains from the house! we had such a great time... the toothpick game in the pool, family feud, basketball games, hot tubbing, running into the ocean in the wee hours of the morning... such a blast.

OBX or bust!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like an amazing trip! Cool house. Maybe we should have a reunion there sometime!

Sara said...

So what is duck beach? An LDS party?! Looks like SUCh a fun time!! Thanks for the update I have been waiting for!! YOu guys r having too much fun!! Are u ever gonna come home? To Utah I mean?!

Ms. said...

hehe I hope you did a lot of bum pinching

Searle said...

Hello!! Remember me? Your long lost room-mate...Linds!!! Mel came and visited me and gave me your blog address. It looks like you and Jess are having so much fun! I am a bit jealous but I love staying at home with my boys. You will have to check out my blog to see those adorable little guys. I'm so glad I get to keep in touch with you now! I miss you guys lots and think about you often. Hope to hear from you soon! Linds.

Mack & Karen Tarwater said...

Sooo much fun!!!! and crziness!!!! Hope the sunrise was worth the sleepless night. The house looks absolutely amazing. I agree with Lisa re: having a reunion there,

Kris said...

Yes, Duck beach is a huge lds singles gathering. It has become bigger every year I guess. These houses are rented out and have tons of people in them. New York alone had 4 houses- 2 of which had about 60 people, the other 2 had about 30. It's every Memorial Day weekend. So much fun. I'm still trying to catch up from it though. I don't think I got more than 2-5 hours of sleep each night.

reunion= great. NC here we come!

J n Bee said...

oh kris! Are we ever going to see each other again. I can't believe you two (you and jess) came all the way down to OBX and passed me right by.

Looks like you had fun!
love you!

Brandon said...

ARE YOU FLIPPIN' KIDDING ME? OH, HOW I WOULD LOVE TO LIVE JUST ONE DAY IN YOUR LIFE! YES...I AM JEALOUS! -Marni