Monday, November 16, 2009

a little spotlight...

Nope... it's not their anniversary, just a moment in time I feel the need to tell these two how grateful I am that I was placed into their loving and nurturing care 28 years ago (I guess if you want to get technical, it was long before that.)


These are two people in my life who have never let me down, and even at times when I'm sure I've let them down, they have carried me through with love and compassion.


If I've ever questioned love, I can look to these two and see that it still exists. I know they've never stopped loving me. Their love towards me is definitely unconditional. Life has had it's craziness and they have always been by my side. They've supported me in all my ideas and goals even if it may have not been something they would've voted for.


These two know how to give and give and give and receive little. They are amazing and I love them dearly.

3 comments:

Miss Amy said...

great tribute to amazing people! now that i think about it, the WHOLE FAMILY is amazing!!! i'm lucky to be related to you! Kris will you be here for Turkey day? I hope so!!! xoxo

Lauren and Trevor said...

You have such a great family!
So, I am going to NYC for the first time this weekend. I am so excited. I have thought about you, is there anywhere that you think I should definitely for sure go?

Mack & Karen Tarwater said...

THANK YOU for such a wonderful and loving tribute!! We are blessed to have you in our family!!!! Love, Mom