Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Celebrating our independence!

Shocking, I know, but here's a little tease making you think I'm back again... Don't get too excited! :)

The fourth wknd seemed to be filled with fun filled activities: a waterpark; Mexican food; boating; fireworks; movie at home; church; walks around the hood; BBQ at a friends; another movie; taking my little sis to carnival games; lunch BBQ; tennis; 4 fourth BBQ dinners (don't worry... Only ate at one) and more fireworks then followed by our own fireworks!

I'm grateful for this country and the freedoms we have to be able to enjoy life and live it to it's fullest. I'm happy I was able to celebrate with fun loving friends. I didn't have my camera, but here our a few shots I do have! God bless America!






1 comment:

Melanie said...

so fun! last year we were with you! and you even made annabelle a cake! happy fourth!