Monday, January 14, 2008

1st time boarding!

The gang- seth, dave, pete, jess, cassie, and brian
So Dec. 31, 07 marks the first day I have been snowboarding! It wasn't as bad as I expected the first day to be... now the second day is what was bad! I could barely move! I'm taking a snowboarding class this semester so hopefully my skills improve... or else I may need to take up another sport. We went to Solitude up Big Cottonwood Canyon in Utah. It was great, thanks to such great helpers. I really was on my feet more than the pics prove!

Dethawing after a freezing day!


Jess and I trailing behind back to the car. Luckily it was her first day too so we both went through the good and bad together!

5 comments:

Woods: said...

You are crazy. I can't believe you went boarding. I know I would crash and burn the whole time! You look darling! Looks like you had a fun group to be with!
PS.I love your updates!

Kris said...

Not as much as I love yours!!!

J n Bee said...

Hey Kris!
How exciting! I really am missing the snow right about now. Enjoy some for me and know that I love you. How's the boy?:)

Melanie said...

looks FREEZING!!! glad you had fun. take it easier next time so you don't feel like you hit a truck the day after!

michelle said...

when r u going to put new pictures up????