Thursday, January 3, 2008

I'll Be Home For Christmas!

Visiting AZ was fantabulous and full of fun things... and lots of good food!
I started off going to the SUNS vs. jazz game... the suns won of course.

Went to breakfast with my aunt, mom, neice, sisters, and my cousin. Pictured is my sister Mitchell (Michelle), cousin Katie, me, and sister Lisa.

At the Tarwater family Christmas party with my extended fam.

Visiting with my best friend from 1st grade- Marni and her new baby boy and daughter.
Nothing like AZ Mexican food. I tried out a new delicious place called "Tradition" in Phoenix with Lisa and Ward fam and Michelle.
Eating again at Joe's Farmhouse Grill in Gilbert. This was their cream puff dessert. I love their burgers and pizza!Some of my sweet fam after church- devin, mom, dad, mitchell, and me!Seeing the lights at the AZ temple... better than slc's I think. I loved Max's gear. I thought he looked so cute! An Michelle is a nice touch as well.Kids have it easy... where's my shoulder ride while we walk around? For those of you that don't know Michelle... she is an amazing gourmet cook! She made this 4 layer coconut cream cake for us. It was yummy... feeling the pounds lay on me heavier! Our traditional Christmas Eve outing to Macayos Mexican food restaurant. I love that place. It's one of my all time favs.The cast for the live nativity.Sporting all of our new pajamas!P.J.'s 'R Us- Kids bring the excitement for Christmas.Gotta rock it out to a little Guitar Hero after our Christmas brunch at Lisa and Ward's Casa.The last family outing before I headed back to Utah. This is at Nello's pizzaria. Some of the best pizza out there according to me!After Nellos, some of us headed to the broadway, "Annie." It was fun.
As always, it was great to be home and was full of fun adventures!









4 comments:

michelle said...

nice pics kris....I AM GOURMET!

Woods: said...

It looks like you had an awesome time in AZ! Your family is darling! I'm so glad you got to go see Marni! How fun! I hope she is doing well! K, and your present to Jeff...are you kidding me?! Woah. Pretty awesome. I need more info on that situation there. Anywho, I LOVE keeping up with you! You are one busy chica! Love you!

Chappell Family said...

I agree with Nicole, you should call your blog, "The Adventures of the Dirty Red!" Sounds pretty good, right?! I love seeing all grown up and everything :) Next time you go to Nashville you have to invite me. That is one place I've always wanted to go!! Miss you!

Brittanie said...

Kris! You are so adorable!!! It was good to see pictures and I love your "new" hair color and cut... or length. I am guessing it isn't super new but it is new to me:). It was fun to see Mel and Jess and Syd in the pictures on your blog too.
Love ya girl!
Britt