Thursday, August 28, 2008

Disappearing act... GoNe!

Ok, ok... so I've been missing for a while, but here I am! Wow... what a summer and I haven't even blogged about it. This summer has definitely had its ups and downs, but there is nothing but good here on out... in the near future at least. So a catch up...
*Jordan Sparks outdoor summer concert... yipee!!!
*hiking with my bro
*wakeboarding- trying it out and getting up!
*jeff and I going our separate ways after 3 years
*bbq bash
*one of my bffs wedding
*moving yet again
*being homeless
*3D movie with Dev! Freakin awesome Journey to the Center of the Earth... not really awesome, but a good amount of cheesyness when you need an up.
*24th of July P.G. fun
*Drive-In/Finding a temporary rebound... no kissing involved
*babysitting my neices and nephews from Virginia
*Surgery
*Family Reunion in Zions
*applying for more internships!
oh... and my fab sista make me anything I want every night while home as I made her think she was loosing her mind by saying "you told me you would....remember?"

... could bore with more, but will give you a break!

5 comments:

michelle said...

Finally!!! Something new for me to look at on here! ....you didnt mention having your favorite sister make you anything you want evrynight while home for surg as you make her think she is loosing her mind by saying "you told me you would....remember?"

Kris said...

done and done

Anonymous said...

I am so glad your are back in Salt Lake.. Can we get lunch sometime..

Woods: said...

Wow. You are a busy woman! I'm sad for the break-up! Wah! You are obviously over it and onto the rebound :)! I love you! Keep posting 'cause we love knowing what is going on with you!

tutus n bowties said...

yahoo! we can be blogging buddies finally!