Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bridal Shower Fun...

So I got to plan a shower for one of my bffs. We did it luau style and it was so much fun. Everyone was lei'd when they entered. I impressed myself with my grilling skills with briquet coals... I was a little worried at first, but the terryaki chicken as well as vegetable kabobs all worked out! Few! We hung out, did a few quizzes, presents, watched the "Friends" bridal shower episode, etc. Super fun. Oh and don't forget the party favor treats and... the popscicle minis... and yes... they were extremely mini! About the size of my pinky. Of all the popsicle choices and thats what I ended up coming home with!!
Congrats to my dear friend Syd. I wish you the best. You mean the world to me. I am excited for your new endeavor in life. You're just a sweetheart.

the old roomies

and the new!

grillin up some chicks


... present time!

7 comments:

michelle said...

looks like a good time!

Unknown said...

What a fun bridal shower! Looks like she really enjoyed it and didn't get TOO embarrassed about the darling undies. Did she try them on for you guys too? =)

Melanie said...

ALOHA! looks like a fun party! you look so cute grillin' up the food! what a cute sister! yum, i want some of those kabobs!

J n Bee said...

Kris!
Wow! I didn't know our little Syd was even engaged. Who's the lucky guy? You always were the best party planner ever. I should like to hire you for a.....well I would make up some reason.:)
You tricked me though. At first glance I thought it was yours.
much love!
bee

ingredientchallenge said...

Kristen,
Monica here... (Hilton)
I did some blogstocking and found you! You look so hot behind the grill!
:)

Maria said...

Hey! It's been awhile! I didn't know Syd was getting married! SO fun! Looks like you had a smashing party!! I hope all is well with you!

Jessa said...

UPDATE YOUR FREAKING BLOG EVERYDAY I LOOK AT IT HOPING AND PRAYING THAT YOU'VE PUT UP NEW PICS.

L.A.M.E.