Saturday, June 7, 2008

A quickie to AZ for AUDREY'S BAPTISM!

I can't believe my niece, Audrey, is eight! I am so excited for her and her decision to be baptized. She is a wonderful girl in my life and holds a special place in my heart. Devin and I drove down from Utah for a quick weekend trip to be able to support her.
Devin and I went hiking up south mountain. We encountered a few huge lizards of some sort and yes... a rattler. But, I didn't see it because I did what you shouldn't do and booked it down the hill to get away from it as fast as possible. Devin and his friend Eric had to take a detour.
The special day! May 31, 2008. Audrey and her dad, Ward
My cutie patutie! Check out my chopped off hair!
The aunts and uncle
Later that day, the fam all headed to the Diamondbacks game!
We had loads of fun!Hannah loved her Kettle Corn!
Max is for sure lovin the game. He loves baseball!

A little vid! D-Backs won and the crowd got way into it!

2 comments:

Brandon said...

What!! I can't believe you were here, in the same state... i did't know. I should have felt it or something. i am excited for Audrey but wow, does that make us OLD or what?! i miss you and am glad you got to be with your fam.-By the ways, it's me, Marni, not Brandon

Jessa said...

Kris, your hair is so cute. When did you cut it? I know its been awhile and I should have seen it by now but still, its so hot mama. i love the pics of the little nieces and nephews.