Thursday, January 15, 2009

and finally... THE TREK TO NY!

14 STATES in 3 DAYS and we made it safe and sound...
Dad and I literally squeezing into my car... leavin AZ
Family history time... no wonder I thought I was Mexican when I was growing up!Dallas Skyline... I thought it looked cool It took forever to get through Texas! I thought it would never end!!!
A fun dive in Louisiana... had some great bbq! I loved the people's accents here.
Tarwater history in Knoxville Tennessee... paps and I drove out to the country to find Tarwater road.
so you can see I was driving so it was the best pic. But I loved this moment. My dad is the greatest map man. He probably had three on his lap at the time and he had fallen asleep with his finger on a spot on the map! Awesome!
Amish lands in Pennsy
I thought it was fun this rest stop had a security man on duty... it seemed like a nice place. The bathroom buildings were colonialesque.

MY FIRST VIEW OF THE CITY!

Pa and I eating our order in Chinese at our hotel that first night... we were pooped! The food was yummy!

No comments: