Sunday, April 19, 2009

Internship Complete!

So you wonder where I've been... well, I was taken over with getting everything wrapped up with my internship! I finished last Friday, and it's still been a whirlwind since!
They threw me a good-bye breakfast! Nothing like NY bagels... they brew em different here... really. They do.

one of my supervisors, the director, me of course, another sup, and the secretary.More of the crew...

the badge.
do I look excited?!! Everyone was so nice. They gave me gifts, a sweet card, and not to mention, the best internship ever! Straight from here, J and I were off to DC and VA for some family fun!

2 comments:

Ms. said...

yes, that one bagel looks lopsided

Melanie said...

look how far you've come! i'm so proud of you! now you will be back in the REAL world of working! i'm glad it was a good experience.