Sunday, August 16, 2009

Re-United!

It's been fun getting back together with some of my besties... here are a few shots of good times. I need to take my camera out more often! It's been a crazy busy, last few weeks catching up with everyone. Sorry I don't have the pics to document!
Lynds and I with our scrumptious cupcakes, enjoying the outdoor nostalgic atmosphere at Diva's in Salt Lake. It was a definite night 'o fun filled with other fun things.
The night I got here, I went to eat at the Trolley with friends in Springville. I LOVE this place. Their salads are delicious!
Mel and Kirk did join up with us, but we didn't get the pic when they were there! :(
The first few days I didn't have a place to live so I stayed at Ashlees then Syd and Adam's, followed by Brittany's and soon to be Jacobs. I loved waking up to this note with Adam and Syd looking out for me... the best part I liked about it is what besties the husbands have become with each other. It warms my heart... quite the fun circle of friends I have!
Mel and Syd threw quite the great shower for Britt. I'm glad I ended up being able to make it to town just in time to attend.

4 comments:

Green River High School said...

That was a fun night. Too bad lame girl doesn't understand time showings. Haha. At least we still got to see it. I will see you soon!!!! Whoot Whoot!

Ms. said...

All right

Jessa said...

so glad you have had so many good times since you've been back. we really do have the greatest friends in the whole world and I'm so glad that we could be back here with everyone. What were we thinking moving away for so long...

xoxo

Lauren and Trevor said...

Congrats on your new job and move back to Utah! Now maybe I can see you if I ever get back there to visit!