Sunday, August 23, 2009

Wedding Bells

The night before may have been a little crazy... yes, I ironed Jess's dress and shirt... no prob. I'm ironing mine, and all the sudden I see my skirt melt before my eyes... A hole went right into it. Panicked. Laughed. Teared Up. Became Ambidextrous. Made it Work. Went on to a beautiful day the next day!It was the big day for a bestie, Brittany.Here is 16 of the 19 bs maids.Buddies for life.A little pre-reception fun At the reception

Best wishes to J and B.

4 comments:

Green River High School said...

Kris - it was awesome as always spending the day with you! You, Syd and I all updated our blogs :) Fun Fun.
Love ya!

Mack & Karen Tarwater said...

Loved the photos. Glad you "saved" your skirt. Thanks for the time you spent with family. Love, Mom

tutus n bowties said...

Well hello Miss Kristen! Thanks for the fun pic of you and Jess on your way out Sunday morning. We loved it! Fun times had by all.

Jacob said...

kris! you are too cute! i did not know that you ironed a hole through your skirt! what did you do to fix it?? wow, you are so domestic! ha, you should teach me a thing or two. thank you for everything, that day and everything in preparation, you are the best friend ever! i can not wait for your special day you beautiful girl you! i love you so much!