Saturday, January 2, 2010

two thousand ten... 2010

(at bear river lodge with friends- full of food for kings and queens, games, sledding, snowmobiling, hot tubbing, and plain out good times.)
2009 is not who I wanted to be and is now luckily my past.
I'm ecstatic for a new year, a new me.
To 2010:
  • My main goal for this year is to lose myself in others- join a service organization, NO gossiping, writing notes of endearment at least once a month.
  • Read the Book of Mormon cover to cover- learn more about the gospel.
  • Be clean in words, thoughts and deeds... and my room.
  • laugh more, frown less- surround myself with positive things and people- I know what brings me down, so no more of it.
  • Learn a new hobby.
  • Allow myself to make commitments and trust once again- be open and work for it.

5 comments:

Jessa said...

great goals kris.
i'm sorry 2009 wasn't your favorite. But I'm sure 2010 will be a great one!

xoxo

Ms. said...

I vote you learn crochet. If you like using your hands it is fairly simple and you can zone out doing it. Not to mention you can give away the blankets when done

Jacob said...

kris! your trip looked like so much fun! im glad you went, you look like so adorable in all your pics. im so excited for you about all your new goals, they seem so wonderful and refreshing. they inspire me! i might just copy you! bring it on 2010! love your face cute girl. i dont work all week, so lets go to lunch.
britto

michelle said...

What a fun start to the new year...keep it going. Good luck in achieving your awesome goals. Love, Mom

Green River High School said...

That looks freaking awesome!!! 2010 is gonna ROCK!!!!!
Love you!