Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Who said?

Who said that Arizona can't have a white Christmas?! This may not be the white you are expecting, but it was enough white I needed for a little bit of fun Christmas morning!
So yep, you got it. I am the crazy one in the family (every family has one, and I've discovered mine is me!) because I made everyone go out in the "bitter" cold to get a picture. They were obviously not as excited.

Well folks... proof. Proof that it does get down to some freezing temps to put some AZ whiteness to the ground and cars... not the roads. The best kind. AZ is special. :)



3 comments:

Jacob said...

wow kris, did it seriously snow? or is that frost? you are so cute!! i love it.

tutus n bowties said...

AZ is special! When did Michelle become a blondie?

Ms. said...

It looks like your mom is about to pinch you