Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Business







The last couple of weeks have flown... probably because there has been so much to do. A little glimpse of what's been goin on:

- I went to Life is Wonderful with a good friend Brady. It was a production by a dance company, Odyssey, that went through the different acts of the well acclaimed movie.
- Festival of Trees is always a must... the trees are extravagent, gingerbread house madness, and don't forget... the delicious cinnamon rolls and scones you eat as you walk around looking. This year, I went with a group of friends from work.
- What's Christmas time without Ugly Sweater Parties? So, I was clever this year, went to the elegant D.I. and went to the BYU section (ah hem... cause they're ugly) and sported it at one of the most BYU condensed crowds there is.
- My works holiday dinner was fun. It was at a lady's house in my department that lives in a charming home.
- A group of my close friends/old roomies came over for a holiday spectacular- dinner, gift exchange, games, and a movie. I just love them and I am glad we live semi-close to be able to do it again and again.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

your ugly sweater party makes us laugh! we wanted to do that with Bryce's High Priest group party, but figured they would show up in ugly sweaters anyway!

Ms. said...

woot woot

Unknown said...

What fun, but where's your sweater picture?

I LOVE the picture at the top of your blog. Wow!

Mack & Karen Tarwater said...

Fun Times!!! Friends are wonderful.

Jacob said...

yay!!! best holiday season ever! thanks again for having us all over kris. love you!

Jessa said...

your new banner is ADORABLE.
let me guess....sydda?

love you.

tutus n bowties said...

Ahh, good times had by all! Thanks for the funny party Ktar. P.s. love the new header pic