Tuesday, December 1, 2009

christmas cheer



So I got in the Christmas spirit and decided it was about time to have some grown up decorations around... so I headed to Roberts and left a happy girl. Everything was 1/2 off! Maybe I'll get to the upstairs sometime. I have put a centerpiece on the table for now to spice it up a little!

May this season bring everyone love, joy, and peace as we reflect on the Savior and his birth! I'm glad to have these reminders as I walk out of my room this Christmas season.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful! Impresssive! Festive! You did a wonderful job decorating your private suite. Wish my decorating was done. Love, Mom

Green River High School said...

Looks very festive!!! I love decorating... I think I went over the top though on our house!!! OOPS. Better find more room for those dang rubbermaid tubs! haha!

Melanie said...

good for you! very pretty.

Unknown said...

This looks great. I really like what you did on the window sill!

Jacob said...

so cute, i love the decorations! wait, is this your same house or did you move to your new place youve been wanting? ive never seen it! do you have it all to your self? i wanna come visit. looks darling. love you kris. and miss you bunches. its been a long time.

tutus n bowties said...

You know how I miss those Nordstrom trees! Can't wait to see it in person.

Sara said...

Darling decorations!! Nicely done! I miss you! And I love the hair!

Ms. said...

go you and it was so good to see you!

Jacob said...

cant wait till sunday!!