Sunday, December 20, 2009

a perk...

is the fact is takes me 30 minutes to get to resorts with "the best snow on earth." I headed up to Park City Saturday to get my first ride of the season in... I was way rusty, yet still had fun. ahh the beauties when it's not on the road, yet providing you with fun. a little where's waldo, but santa.
santas were seen everywhere! can you find this one?

Devin wanted me to go down to Provo after to go Christmas shopping. I told him I hadn't planned accordingly in my attire to do so. He said it couldn't be that bad... judge for yourself! If I were shopping in Park City, I'd be normal, but happy valley might not be so accepting.

5 comments:

Ms. said...

I Like it. You should have totally worn it

Jacob said...

yes!!! first ride of the season! and i love that there were santas everywhere. why? christmas spirit baby! your get up was bitchin. and i do reserve that word for special occasions as you well know! your comment was so sweet and made me teary. thank you kris, you are a special girl and i love you dearly.
oh and ps, love love loved the christmas card!!! darling.

Green River High School said...

You Go Girl. Get your snow on... eh, or something like that!
Love ya!

Mack & Karen Tarwater said...

That's what you call a snowboarding outfit? That's my Kristen. Love, Mom

Kirk and Mel said...

I love it! Maybe you would have gotten a few looks, but who cares, Right? It's outfits like that that make me feel like I should be a little more daring with what i wear. P.S. I miss you! Let's hang out soon!