Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dear Dad,

I can't even begin to express the amazing man that you are. The never ending care you provide for our family is remarkable. You're first priority has always been to make sure everyone else has been taken care of. You are very detail oriented, never missing a beat of what your family needs and the steps necessary to complete them. You're certainly one of the hardest workers I know... truly. Whether it is family needs, work, scouting, church callings, rotary- you put forth your full effort and somehow manage to keep life all balanced out... not quite sure how you do it! I do one thing and I feel like life is crazy! It's very admirable of you. You've been an example of finances, living within your means, secular and spiritual education, dedication, and passion. I really can't recall you speaking an ill word of anyone and you're always willing to serve others around you.

Most importantly dad, you've been an example of how to love and keep loving, serving our loving Heavenly Father and being worthy of his blessings, honoring your priesthood, loving your family, speaking kindly, and staying focused on the main goal of eternal life.

Thank you. Thank you to you and mom for the constant love you send my way. Thank you, for all that you have done for me- you've set the bar pretty high for the types of guys I date (maybe that's the reason I don't date?).

You're amazing... never forget it. I miss you.

Love,
Kris

2 comments:

Jessa said...

dear papa tarwater,
you're great.
thanks for being so much like my dad. kristen and i are very lucky little girls to have daddy's like you.
xoxo
jess

Mack & Karen Tarwater said...

What a beautiful and well deserved tribute...thanks Kristen. Love, Mom (and thanks to "Jessa" for her comment also.