Sunday, June 13, 2010

Since Spain...

I have kept very busy. I have yet to find a weekend where I haven't been out of town.

I got in, went to Eden a few days later for Memorial Day Weekend. Went shooting for the first time in my life! Went to hang with a bestie (who else but my holiday buddy!) in Ptown where we went to a friend's BBQ for lunch, followed by a BBQ I held for dinner.

Logan was the next weekend where Mel, Kirk and I hit up some delish Mexi food, went to a farmer's market, a cheese factory to seek out some squeeky cheese, getting their garden ready... ok, so I took the passive approach on that one, but not intentionally! When my body wants to sleep it wants to sleep! J came up to get a break from Ptown and so we all went and got pizza, did church and then BBQ up a delicious dinner.

This past week, I've been in AZ for a Child Life conference for work. I was able to get in some family time, along with many enriching classes that have re-energized me and have given me some new ideas to apply in the coming weeks. Lucky for me, it was in AZ so I got to see the fam, save on hotel costs, and have a mix of work and the fam. What fun!

Some pics from the eventful past: bbq at my pad
j and i's excursion to provo lake

j in the sunset

first time shooter!

i wouldn't be too scared of this crew...
{more pics to come... ok, hopefully! We all know how good I am at getting around to it! Maybe you'll get another link to a web album! :) }

2 comments:

Jessa said...

I sure love spending so much time with you. Let's keep it up!!! More Holiday Buddy Time.
xoxo

Miss Amy said...

Sad sad sad I missed you this weekend. It was such a crazy weekend of birthdays, visitors, church stuff. Sorry cousin! Next time for sure! I hope you loved every second home! :)