Friday, November 5, 2010

breakfast cereals

My department at work decided to be breakfast cereals... we won 1st place for the group contest! what's cereal w/o a spoon, cptn crunch, snap, crackle, and pop, milk, honey bees, cinnamon toast crunch chef, trix rabbit, toucan sam, and wheaties!2 of my best buddies. yes... i put the costume together... i did not buy it already made.
Had to add this! A guy in my department decided to be the cowboy for the the crazy painted horse that sits outside of work. I loved it. Made me laugh all day. We had to get some pics with him and his horse!

4 comments:

Mack & Karen Tarwater said...

How fun and so creative. Glad your workplace can have some fun.

Melanie said...

i can't wait to show my kids this! the painted cowboy is so funny! that makes me giggle - how clever!

Sara said...

HAHA! That painted guy is clever!! I love your costume too... You are so creative!! Nicely done Kristen, nicely done!

tutus n bowties said...

Oh how I love the rainbow cowboy! Well done man. I love your bird costume as well!!