Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rock on...

One thing that always brings happiness to me are smaller venue concerts. If the performer is the size of an ant, I'd rather just listen to their cd, unless it's outside in a relaxing park, in the warmer months.

I was able to join some besties last night where we were able to rock out to Lifehouse and their openers- Alyssa Bernal and Kris Allen (from an American idol I didn't watch, but for those who were curious! As always, Lifehouse put on an amazing show.



Kris Allen


Kris Allen bandie


Jason Wade- lifehouse





I will be deaf from this happiness one day, but it's worth it... I hope!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun night! Hope your hearing has returned...

Jessa said...

the best band in the whole world with the best friends in the whole world. Could a girl get any luckier? well yeah, add to the list: the best husband in the world, Jason Wade.
ha ha

xoxo

ps so glad you came. I can always count on you!

Mack & Karen Tarwater said...

Glad you decided to go to the concert. Sounds like you had an awesome time.

Ms. said...

MAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
I love lifehouse and they are so great live. ANd they are playing down here tomorrow and I am not going-sold out, kids blah blah blah. So I am jealous and happy for you because they are awesome.