Saturday, March 14, 2009

lets change the name on the shirt to "I heart Max Brenner"

Chocolate lovers beware! This place is Amazing! Words cannot express the decadence and ambiance found within the walls of Max Brenner. It is mouth watering just thinking of it. Think of Willy Wonka, yet the adult version set within the walls of NYC.


The menu is amazing- crepes, waffles (pictured), fondue, smores, entrees, drinks, shakes, chocolate granita (pictured), and so much more. Words cannot express each breathtaking bite.

Get lost in exploring their dessert and drink menus and you will see what I mean!

(Lynds and Tyler, put this on your list!)

10 comments:

michelle said...

this looks delicious! is that drinking chocolate???

Unknown said...

I need to visit you (and the chocolate!)

Crazy Lifferths said...

My mouth is watering just thinking of that place...YUMMY! I am here in Mesa, and we are loving it. I will give a hollah out to the Tarwater clan, they are in Tempe, right?

Miss Amy said...

YES PLEASE! i wish their site had their menu pages up and running. for some reason i can't get them to open up, and i desperately want to see what other yummy concoctions they serve there! thanks for the new idea for dessert when i'm in NYC next! oh..p.s. i'll be there at the end of march, staying downtown. mar 21-28th i think. i'll give you a call when i get there! xoxo

Mack & Karen Tarwater said...

That looks scrumptious indeed. I'm salivating. Looks like your making new friends in addition to finding fun places to eat at/

michelle said...

i'll have one....of EvErYtHiNg! oh my goodness this place is like heaven on earth!

tutus n bowties said...

my mouth is watering now...mmmm

Ms. said...

Looks so good...it also gives me heartburn just looking at it

Green River High School said...

Wow. It's on the list FOR SURE!!!! Can't wait!!! Everything looks divine!

Green River High School said...

P.S. Just from looking at this, I have had a mad craving for chocolate ALL DAY LONG. Blasted!