Monday, March 2, 2009

Headlines Today:

"March Monster"


"In like a lion, out like a lamb."


"Storm buries Long Island"

These people apparently listen to the news and were prepared for today. If I wasn't able to get out today, I would have been wishing I lived in one of their houses!Someone gave up and left their car to the side of the road.

I noticed people walking in the roads today and I was like, why are these people walking on icy roads?!!! Well, when I realized the sidewalks were mounds of snow, it began to make sense to me.


It was my day off and I had a lot to do, so yes, I ventured out. The headlines are a bit dramatic, but it was quite the record storm. Long Island was forecast for 10-14". More than the blanket of snowfall we are used to here!


... Oh how I wish I had my snowboard today, or someone to play in the snow with, to get some enjoyment out of it. I'd take my snowboard to the beach if I had to... :( Sad day.

6 comments:

Mack & Karen Tarwater said...

WOW! You did get the snow!!!....just when it should be time to see signs of spring. Brrrr.

Ms. said...

My goodness! By the way I watch Regis and Kelly in the mornings and think of you!

michelle said...

why.do.you.live.in.snow.seventy.two.degrees.here.

Melanie said...

i would play with you! the snow makes everything look so pretty, huh?

Ward said...

Why I live in AZ.

Ethan and Sara Aylett said...

Well LOOK who I stumbled upon! ;) Hope all is well.