Saturday, February 28, 2009

It's no JoKe when I say...

we had to go through these guys upon entering the movie theater tonight...

and that we went to the Jonas Brothers in 3D (in support of Jess, but I won't lie when I say it was fun!)And no joke that we were the oldest ones in there without kids. But to our saving grace, I don't think the Jonas Brothers were thought highly of in the part of the hood we were in, if ya know what I mean, so there were only about ten of us in the whole theater!

Lastly, it is not a joke that a hot black dude asked us how "Street Fighters" was as we walked out. I turned and showed him my 3D glasses in my hand and said, "Oh, you mean the Jonas Brothers?!!" He was caught a little off guard I believe, and as we walked away he said, "Don't worry, I think you're cool still!" Ha ha... Awesome!

4 comments:

michelle said...

now that sounds like a true nyc experience! did u get his digits?

Mack & Karen Tarwater said...

Adventure after adventure. Scary thought having to go through metal detectors to go to a movie!!! You two bring a smile to my day.

Ms. said...

Sounds fun--don't buy anything fake

Melanie said...

i had a dream i went to a Jonas Bros. concert last night. it was rockin!