Tuesday, February 10, 2009

We'll call him Frederick...

So today... I hear clankity clank clank in the silverware drawer in the kitchen... I stop what I am doing and put my ear against the drawer... there truly was a dance party going on in there. So, I hold in my breathe in fear of what I may discover, open the drawer and see a tail dissappear into the back. I gasp. Close the drawer. Gain composure and bravery to reopen the drawer (I was alone during this moment). I open it slowly... no critter in sight, but plenty of lovely droppings!! Sick oh sick... on the silverware. I return to my studies. Then I hear clankity clank clank again. I dash over to the drawer and kick it... shaking the counter and hopefully scaring the mousy mouse mouse away for forever! I have a nasty clean up job to do and now I have to invest in some mouse killing armor in case Frederick decides to make another appearance... I think the dollar menus will be servicing me until I gain trust in my silverware that it contains no more crappy nastiness poopness on it!
the crack in the door where Frederick will be making his way to visit...Jess tonight!!! :)

6 comments:

Jessa said...

THIS IS FREDERICK. I HAVE TAKEN OVER JESS' COMPUTER AS SHE SLEEPS AND I'M COMING INTO YOUR ROOM NEXT TO CHECK MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT. BEWARE.

Kris said...

ha ha... i think he really did! I heard some russling! I couldn't sleep! Oh man...

Unknown said...

Gross!!!!!

michelle said...

d-to the-gus-to the-ding.
aka disgusting.

Ms. said...

aaahhh! yes get some mouse traps...or mouse killer. EEK!!!

Crazy Lifferths said...

Ew yuck! I HATE rats more than anything! I was freaked out just thinking about it!