Sunday, March 22, 2009

ny water anyone?

6 comments:

michelle said...

um r u getting the crap from upstairs in your apt? remember when our front yard in HI was flooded with unmentionable sicknesses? gross! maybe I shouldnt come....

Ms. said...

oh dear. no wonder your teeth are falling out....wait...what?

Anonymous said...

Come on....that is soooo gross!! Is the water like that all the time or was that a bad day. Definitely needs to be checked out!!!asap!!!!

tutus n bowties said...

I'm gagging right now! I hope the bathtub water is better. I will pray for you two!!

Sara said...

Hey! No thanks!! Sick!! That might be the only thing I am not jealous of!! AHH! Hey thanks for your sweet comments!! We are doing ok! Just taking it a day at a time!! It will be a HUGE relief when I know what is causing it, cause quite frankly, I am STARVING!! HA! I am a little bit paranoid to eat anything so I eat about 300 calories a day! I know it's bad! HA! But you are so sweet, and I really appreciate your concerns!! Love you girl!!

Sara said...

COME ON KRISTEN!!