Friday, June 5, 2009

National Doughnut Day


If you know me, you know I'm not a fan of doughnuts... I can think of about a thousand other things that I'd rather eat before a doughnut. Don't know why... just has always been like that. But, freaking "National Whatever Days" seem to make you think you have to do it to be cool or you're missing out! So I gave in to the peer pressure and had a delightful jaunt with Rachel to the NYC Doughnut Factory. I must say, they definitely have quite the decadent menu choices of doughnuts.


I went with the carrot cake doughnut. Good choice. Rach went with the carrot cake and vanilla bean. Good Times...

4 comments:

michelle said...

looks de-licious

Mack & Karen Tarwater said...

Yummmmyyy!!! I could go for one of those carrot doughnuts right now.

Ms. said...

I missed it can you believe it? Because I love daylight donuts!!!

Melanie said...

that actually doesn't look that great. blech. i don't like donuts either! come visit us for the 4th! i'm doing our first neighborhood parade!