Saturday, June 20, 2009

friends

I have the dearest friends in my life.

Some from birth, childhood, the past and now- You have carried me through life's strife.

Though many are so far away,

Know I think about you each and every day.

Thanks for the laughs... I look forward to more!

Thanks for putting up with the dance moves that may make you sore!

If you're in one of those slumps,

put your faith in the man above and he'll raise you from the dump.

I want every day to be amazing for all of you.

I want you to love all that you do.

I pray that all your wishes and dreams mend together

and that you are happy with life beyond measure.

I could never thank you all enough.

6 comments:

J n Bee said...

You are the best!
Thanks for all the laughs and keeping us all going.
love you!
bee

Green River High School said...

OH how I love that picture. Miss you. Miss Central Park. Miss all memories with Ms. Kristen!
xoxo

Sara said...

I miss you! Come back sometime!

Marni said...

I love you Kris!You better know that! I miss you so much and always want to know that you are happy! Thanks for all the yearss, memories, and love. Heres to alot more!

Jessa said...

you know I love you more than anything.

NYC 2009 baby

Hey, just so you know, I'm taking my blog private so email me so I can add you to the list of viewers, if you want.

XOXO

Jessathefashionista{at}gmail dotcom

tutus n bowties said...

love this post! miss your face!