Thursday, July 9, 2009

absolute blast with Dev

Thanks brother for the great times...

empire state, madison square garden, city view, wall street, grimaldis, yankees stadium, mets game, shake shack, black and white cookie, wimbeldon at rockefeller center, rockefeller itself, magnolias, nba store, lawn chair time in times square... getting dumped on, brooklyn bridge, flatiron building (in my hood), outdoor movie night at Bryant Park, little italy, lady liberty, ellis island, bike rentals in central park, and the broadway, Mary Poppins. So much F.U.N.

2 comments:

Green River High School said...

Oh sweetess!!!! I'm glad you showed him some of the bestest things to do!!! Didn't you just LOVE Mary Poppins?!! Splendid, I say - Just splendid!
Miss you!
XOXO

Sara said...

WOW! U were busy!! How fun is that! Something I could only dream of!! Miss u! But dont move back till I can get out there!!