Monday, July 13, 2009

Sometimes LIFE is

One BiG HeadAche!

Feeling lost. Direction as far as overall goal in life, but directionless for the now. Sometimes too many options. Sometimes none. Sometimes confused, often perplexed. Shocked. Hurt. Growing Up. DeCisions.

Yes, I enjoy life and love where I am at right now, but really, if I could choose, I'd be settled. It's been fun, but I am ready to bunker down. I wouldn't be moving around all the time like I have. I'd have a steady job that I LoVe, a family of my own, a true close group of friends right by me.

Dear Life... I am ready to grow up when you are, but if I have a say, please let it be soon.

2 comments:

Jessa said...

you know I'm always here, ready to talk when you need it....

{literally, we share a big air mattress}

Ms. said...

yes and in san diego.....