Wednesday, July 15, 2009

So maybe...

this was at about 2am. And maybe we decided to hit up the union square area joint, Artichoke, at about 1am. Maybe I had called at midnight expecting a voicemail telling me their hours, but when the man on the other end said they were open til 4 or 5 am, we laced up our sneakers and went out the door. Sloane and Rach are on their way out this week so last week/this night, marked the beginning of their leaving the city race to hit up all of those last places they haven't been.
The pizza was delicious. Sloane and I shared the Spinach/Artichoke and Rach and Jess shared the Cheese. I can't say it seemed so delicious when I was done and reality sunk in of what I had just done! Um... and I wonder why jeans are fitting MUCH tighter and I see my chubby face in pictures and think, what the.

2 comments:

Jessa said...

really loved this night even though I tried so hard to get out of going. thanks for making me kris!

xoxoxo

Melanie said...

looks really fun, too bad they didn't win though.