Friday, June 5, 2009

Over Due Notice... yet better late than never!

So on June 3, my parents celebrated their 37th wedding anniversary! These two people mean the world to me and yes, I may be choked up right now just thinking of it. In those 37 years, the family has expanded and has added so many amazing people... young and old.

My parents are the biggest givers I know. They give and they give and they give. They give: a shoulder to cry on; financial support; nurturing care; love without end; ongoing support; endless prayers and love; stalwart examples of living and loving the gospel; optimism in downer times; endless forgiveness; joy beyond measure.

To the dearest mom and dad ever... I LOVE YOU! Thank you for all you do...

2 comments:

Mack & Karen Tarwater said...

Way to bring the tears!! THANK YOU for your love and thoughts. Dad and I are truly blessed.

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary to the BEST PARENTS EVER!