Sunday, October 18, 2009

weekend 'o fun

roadie to Idaho! It was a very quick visit, yet so fun!i met these 2 friends on the cruise i went on. i stopped in Pocatello on the way up to Rigby to say hi to one who's receptions i couldn't make it to a few weeks ago. Then I headed on up to go to Cara's reception which was fun to see her.the highlight of my fast trip was getting to see my dear friend that I haven't seen in at least 3 years. we had such a great time together... i wish we had more time. her little boy was so fun. we kept trying the timer thing but he was so crazy it was distracting and didn't work so well!i drove back to ut the next morning. later in the day, i baked up some delicious pumpkin blondies (or as the people as the bbq renamed them to pumpkin redheads) and a salad for a bbq with some other cruise buddies.heidi came along for the good time.mediterranean cruisers! (minus the bald man)that night... some friends and i went off to a masquerade. the masks we hard to normally see out of, so they didn't last last on our faces.
but, we still rocked out.

4 comments:

Mack & Karen Tarwater said...

You definitely know how to party and have fun with friends! I want the pumpkin blondie recipe. Love, Mom

Ms. said...

OH Kris! Dang it I miss you and your kind of crazy

Miss Amy said...

I second that. I want the pumpkin blondie recipe!

Parkinson Family said...

Hey Girl! You are so cute. Your posts just make me smile. ANd BROOK! I haven't seen her forever. She's as cute as ever. Isn't it funny that I live next door to your sister?! What are the chances. When Melanie brought it up, it was just weird! We love her and Kayli loves her kiddos!