Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dearest...

random act of love- thanks for brightening my day when I looked down and saw I had eaten my sandwich into a lovely heart and then looked at its matching coke.

















mom and dad- thank you for this bundle of a surprise. I love it. Yet, I love you and your thoughfulness more. Happy Easter.

mister rich man- if you have money to spare, would you please leave my dream for me on my driveway? And friends... if you ever buy my dream, don't let me see it... I would be real jealous... but then I'd get over it... eventually.

7 comments:

tutus n bowties said...

YES! I love packages from the Tarwaters. Are there any sugar cookies in there or is that just for the valentines package?

Mack & Karen Tarwater said...

You're most welcome!!! Know that the "bundle"/Easter basket was filled with lots of love. Love, Mom

Jacob said...

oh how sweet. and i love that the hearts on the D cokes are for the support they are giving to the womens heart foundation. when really, caffeine totally ruins your heart. dont worry, it too, as you well know, am in love with coke.

Jessa said...

wish I could buy that car for you kris! I would in a heart beat.

Sheryl Towers said...

Wow, at what age do the bundles stop? NEVER...I hope! Dang, tell mom I want one....LOL.

And, are you still in SLC?

love you cuz!

Green River High School said...

Those are some little (and big) packages of joy alright!!! Awww, love these things. Thank goodness for awesome moms and packages.

Ms. said...

cute I love the heart sandwich