Monday, September 7, 2009

the saying bff rings true...




So, it is a great thing to think that all those bff heart necklaces, bracelets, or whatever it may be ring true for some people. Marni and I have been through a lot through the last 20 years (that makes me sick to write... only because I shouldn't be THAT old... sick, that's 2 decades!) Wow. Anyway, she was up in UT for a wedding, so we were able to get together and catch up. We went to deliciousness Kneaders for breakfast (I had the most scrumptious french toast) and talked the morning away. I haven't been to AZ since Dec. so it's always fun to see my AZ peeps.

2 comments:

Booth Party of Four said...

the girls together again! I miss you guys. Hope you are both well.

Woods: said...

You two are too cute! I miss you guys! I miss the good ol' days of college and all the drama! :)