Monday, September 21, 2009

Weekend 'o Fun

what would a fair be without the farmer's animals.the gang... this is us right before the magic carpet ride.
yes... we tried to find the most fair 'esk food and ended up with a fried pb&j

funny that the fair bring out the craziest things.

The weekend started Thursday with the fair. Friday- Mom time. In visiting to go to her cousins reunion. (pics to come) date time- Scumptious italian dinner with a guy from the cruise i went on. Saturday- more mom time after her shindig. More eating. Utah and Byu games. Cabin time- went with friends from the cruise to meet up with another cruise friend visiting from texas- smores, sprinklers, hot tub. Sunday- french toast, pumpkin picking, looking out over the scenic view. Driving home through the canyon. Going to church with friends visiting from Logan. Making them dinner. Hanging out.

Now THAT is what I call a weekend! Wahoo!!! Funny how everything always falls into one weekend. I couldn't even make it to all the events. Quite the change from a few weeks ago.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun weekend!

Unknown said...

Wowee girl! You are a busy bee! Oh the life of a single lady, what fun! I kind of miss it in a way!

tutus n bowties said...

Oh fun! I missed the magic carpet ride this year. How was the PBnJ? I what I wouldn't do for some homemade pumpkin icecream about now!

Green River High School said...

Kris.. I love hearing all the events! Busy girl! Seriously, I just hope I can see you soon. Its 5pm, I'm STILL in pjs. Being sick SUCKS..wow, that's really embarassing I just shared my lazy news on here!
Loves!

Jessa said...

looked amazing. sad I missed out. story of my life lately.

love you