Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Barcelona

A little glimpse into the first few days of vaca-




A little bit of my old stopping grounds in NYC... Then off to Barcelona!

It's been a fun filled day. Jumped off the airplane; found our hotel; found and went on our bike tour that took us to all of the highlights of barcelona; ate some lunch... Don't know what one of my courses was but I ate it anyway; then after seeing so many soccer fans chanting about the city, we decided finding and getting into the game was a must! Definitely a highlight! US sports dont even come close to that intensity that lasts the whole game!

Food and bikes are on my camera, not my phone, so those may come later...











4 comments:

Jacob said...

yay!!!! espana! i love it. and i miss you dearly!
loves
britt

Unknown said...

Glad you are having so much fun!

Mack & Karen Tarwater said...

Buena dias!! Como esta? Muy bien I hope. Live it up and continue having a great time. Love, Mom

Ms. said...

Woot woot!
Encantame, bebeme los labios