Wednesday, May 12, 2010

lately I have...

- enjoyed a lot of family time, as my bro graduated so I spent a lot of his last ptown days w/ him, as well as my fam coming in to town for his graduation!lots of food w/ the fam- pictured- Red Iguana- the AZ'ins gave it the stamp of approval; stopped at about every dessert place possible- we are a sweet tooth family; Italian restaurants- Gloria's and a pizza place; Guru's for a delightful breakfast... and sadly I'm sure there is more!
why is it not clear? oh cause it decided to snow on our y mountain hike... yeah shortsy girl's legs were a little numb and bright red- she took the hottest possible shower after.
who do you represent?
das familia
brother- I missed you the second you left.



I have also...


- received a few threats that if I didn't post, I'd be removed from their blog lists. Uh oh! You can thank them cause without them, this wouldn't be here.


- majorly taken a break from the blogging world- viewing and needless to say, posting.


- been planning a trip to Spain which has taken up a lot of time (I leave next week).

- MADE and TAKEN and EATEN my lunch to work for 2 straight months. Only cheated 1x- Cinco deMayo with the co-workers. Considering I used to buy my lunch EVERY day, this is a huge accomplishment! Be proud cause I obviously am!

- gone through an extremely growing time. I've comtemplated a lot, and have once again risen up for the time being.

- continued to exercise much patience as I wait for a few necessities (according to me :) )to come along in life.


and there you have it!

6 comments:

Mack & Karen Tarwater said...

Fun times to see a new blog entry. Glad we all were able to share some fun and memorable graduation activities! Love, Mom

tutus n bowties said...

Always love new posts! I'm so stoked for you to travel around Spain.

Ms. said...

Yay for spain, just don't go gallavanting off with some greasey spanish man on horesback I don't want a graphic novel post

Jessa said...

it's about freaking time. keep it up ktarh2o.
you'll have mucho photos to post from espana!
xoxo

Jacob said...

i love it! so many great things going on, and i love the new posts!
loves
britt

Sheryl Towers said...

I loved the photos, and especially the two with you actually SMILING...do it more it's totally adorable! Also great seeing Devin even it was only in a current photo. ox